Wednesday 15 August 2012

Super Sugar Scrubs

Firstly, my camera is out of action at the moment so I apologise for the lack of photos.
I have been asked to make sugar and salt scrubs for quite a while now and I finally have all the ingredients and can start whipping some up.
I enjoy making products that I enjoy using, first and foremost and usually, most other people like them as well! 
My sugar scrub contains unrefined organic shea butter, mango butter sweet almond oil, rice bran oil, olive oil, making for a super nourishing blend of natural, skin loving ingredients. I also use only the highest qualify essential oils for scent and natural clays for colour… so good.
I used the Lavender / Bergamot salt scrub in the shower tonight and let me tell you, it is heavenly!
Stay tuned for more updates soon.

Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Natural, luxurious, artisan Bath and Body products... because your skin wants to be Naked... Our products are handcrafted in Western Australia using sustainable and where possible, local ingredients.