Monday 2 July 2012

About Me and Bare Naked Body

I thought I would share a little bit about myself and Bare Naked Body with you.

Bare Naked Body is my passion project and my hobby has quickly morphed into a body products business. I started making luxurious, natural soaps and body products after suffering from adult onset eczema and finding that all the products I already owned flared my skin up and only natural solutions would soothe my skin. Friends and family soon wanted to buy my products and word spread - so I created Bare Naked Body and I am the Artistic Director, Creator, Visionary, Blogger, Soap Maker and Chief of Everything!

I am a twenty-something who loves my wonderful man, little dogs, sunshine, chocolate, baking, mangoes, sleep, summertime and sand between my toes.



Welcome to the home of Bare Naked Body – Western Australia. This is Busselton beach where we currently spend around a quarter of our time. With a beach like this, why wouldn’t you!
I gain my inspiration for bath and body products from nature and with the sand between my toes and the wind in my hair, I design and create luxurious, natural products.
Enjoy and welcome. Please feel free to comment. 
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Natural, luxurious, artisan Bath and Body products... because your skin wants to be Naked... Our products are handcrafted in Western Australia using sustainable and where possible, local ingredients.