Sunday 21 August 2011

Castile Block


I am fortunate enough to be able to use local West Australian olive oil in all my products. The olive oil is sourced from the Margaret River region of Western Australia – which is one of my favourite areas, from the clean air, beautiful views, good food and wine, I always find clarity of mind in the South West.

I make this Castile Block to honour the beautiful local olive oil and keep it completely bare and naked, with no essential oils or clays. White beeswax hardens this bar and provides the beautiful white, creamy colour. Excellent for sensitive skin, the gorgeous rose bud sets off this soap with elegance and luxury.

Bare Naked Body tries to source as many ingredients from the local area as possible…I feel privileged to use some of the best olive oil in the world in my products. Enjoy…  
Castile Block 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Natural, luxurious, artisan Bath and Body products... because your skin wants to be Naked... Our products are handcrafted in Western Australia using sustainable and where possible, local ingredients.